Actress Shaina Magdayao clarified that she is not insecure of Ruffa Gutierrez.
Magdayao made the statement after Gutierrez posted negative comments on Twitter last week against someone who allegedly sent her text messages during ‘ungodly hours.’
Some people thought that Gutierrez was referring to Magdayao, although Ruffa did not mention any name.
Magdayao does not believe that the TV host was referring to her when Ruffa tweeted some controversial tweets.
Magdayao is confident that she’s not insecure of Gutierrez.
The only reason why she sent Gutierrez a text message because she was hoping the Ruffa would understand and respect her relationship with her boyfriend, actor John Lloyd Cruz.
Magdayao is also thankful to her family and sister Vina of the support they are giving her. Morales is also Gutierrez’s friend.
Magdayao went to United States on Thursday for a vacation.
Meanwhile, Cruz has not spoken to Magdayao since their ‘The Buzz’ interview last week.
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- Shaina Magdayao Does Not Reveal Reason Behind Break-up with John Llyod Cruz
- John Lloyd Ignores Ruffa Guttierrez’s Exposé that He’s Alcoholic
- Ruffa Gutierrez Reveals Why Relationship with John Lloyd Did Not Materialize
- John Lloyd Cruz Finally Reveals the Present Status of his Relationship with Shaina Magdayao