Lito Camo, singer and composer defended his friend, Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao, who is rumored to have a baby again with another woman.
Camo said controversial issues are probably thrown at Pacquiao now because he has an upcoming fight on November 12.
Some weeks ago, issues surfaced that the congressman fathered a love child after he stood as a godfather during the baptismal of Kat Ordoñez’s child.
Ordoñez clarified that she had no romantic involvement with Pacquiao and she did not bear him a child.
In 2006, Joanna Rose Bacosa surfaced in public, saying Manny stopped giving the support for a baby, in which she claimed Manny’s child with her.
- Manny Pacquiao is Rumored Again to Have Fathered a Child
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations
- Jinkee Pacquiao Feels Lucky She’s Not the ‘Other Woman’
- Pacquiao is Rumored Again to Have Fathered a Child
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao