Robin Padilla, the action star revealed that he did not allow his wife Mariel Rodriguez to take on projects involving kissing and intimate scenes.
Padilla told his wife to avoid kissing scenes because it makes him not comfortable. Other than the said limitation, Padilla fully support Rodriguez.
Though their shows have the same time slot and pitted against each other, Padilla said it’s not a personal issue between them. They didn’t look at it as a competition, but a form of blessing.
Now, that Mariel is working again, he feels a little disappointed because he barely spends quality time with his wife. It lessens their romantic moments because both of them are busy now.
Mariel is now part of TV5’s ‘Wil time Bigtime.’
- Robin Padilla Still Puts Off Any Plan of Having a Baby with Mariel Rodriguez
- Robin Padilla’s Movie ‘Mr. Wong’ is Withdrawn as MMFF Entry
- Toni Gonzaga Has Nothing To Do With Mariel Rodriguez’s ‘Unhappiness’
- Mariel Rodriguez Admits Leaving ABS-CBN is a Tough Choice
- Mariel Rodriguez Still Considers Zanjoe as her Friend