Jessica Sanchez will be coming to the country this September 21.
Sanchez will take part in the American Idol 2012 Live Tour which will have it’s last stop in the Philippines.
Sanchez will be performing together with the American Idol 2012 Top 10 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on September 21, 2012.
This was confirmed by Ovation Productions to The Philippine Star.
After last year’s 2011 Idol Tour with Thia Megia, the Filipinos are lucky enough to experience another American Idol Live Tour.
The Philippines is the only country outside North America which is included in the two-month summer tour of the American Idol.
The Idol’s Top 10 are Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Elise Testone, Colton Dixon, Deandre Brackensick, Heejun Han and Erika Van Pelt.
Phillips is now recuperating from his kidney operation but he will be ready to participate in the Idol Live tour, starting July.
- Jessica Sanchez Will Sing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Fight on Sunday
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Phillip Phillips’s New Single is Already #2 on the Hot Digital Songs Chart
- Phillip Phillips Has Already Undergone 8 Kidney Operations
- Jessica Sanchez Intends to Continue Her Education