Edu Manzano said, he would no longer enter into politics.
Manzano categorically said no when asked if he would try his luck again in the political arena.
The actor and television host ran for vice president alongside Gilberto Teodoro Jr. and lost to Jejomar Binay, in the 2010 elections.
He even discouraged his son to get into politics or running for public office because he’s still young and his career is doing very well.
Meanwhile, Edu is a co-host of veteran comedian Joey de Leon, in the new game show on TV5, ‘Game and Go’ which will premiere on Sunday at 12 noon.
- Daniel Matsunaga Joins Edu Manzano, Joey de Leon & Arnell Ignacio In TV5’s ‘Game ‘N Go’
- Edu Manzano Says He has Had Enough of Politics
- TV5’s ‘Game ‘N Go’ Will Go Up Against Other Network’s Sunday Variety Shows
- Shalani Soledad is Planning to Run as Congresswoman in Valezuela
- Soledad Shalani Has Not Spoken to Willie Revillame