Aga Muhlach has been very vocal about his plan to represent the 4th district of Camarines Sur in Congress.
Muhlach’s wife Charlene Gonzales has also given him the go signal to enter into politics in 2013.
His wife said, he should promise to close his eyes and ears to what people will say against him, in case he decides to run.
For many years, he avoided joining politics but now he comes to a point when he wants to do something different.
He wants to go back to his desire to help people and pay back the people who support him all the years.
The actor’s good friend, Camarines Sur Gov. Luis Raymund Villafuerte is a major influence on his decision.
Meanwhile, Aga is currently hosting his first major TV project, ‘Pinoy Explorer’ that features breathtaking documentaries about the world we live in.
- Aga Muhlach’s Life is Perfected by His Wife Charlene Gonzalez
- Aga Muhlach Considers Running as Congressman in Camarines Norte
- Aga Muhlach has 2 Important ‘Women’ in His Life
- Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, Sushmita Sen & Riyo Mori are Now in Ph
- Aga Muhlach & Charlene Gonzales Skip a Step or Two in Their Love Story