John Lloyd Cruz’s relationship with his girlfriend Shaina Magdayao is on the rocks.
He confirmed his unstable relationship with the actress, after some months of denying rumors that he is no longer happy with Shaina.
Cruz said, things are not really looking good, in an interview during his contract signing with ABS-CBN.
Nevertheless, Cruz clarified, that it has nothing to do with any of his ex-girlfriends like Ruffa Gutierrez, who allegedly made tweets, concerning Magdayao.
The actor did not give any details and said that the best thing he could do now is to keep quiet.
He is still in love with Magdayao and can only hope for the best.
Cruz is currently doing a film with Angel Locsin and is set to have a television series with Bea Alonzo.
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- John Lloyd Ignores Ruffa Guttierrez’s Exposé that He’s Alcoholic
- Ruffa Gutierrez has Nothing to Do with John Lloyd-Shaina Split-up
- Shaina Magdayao Has No ‘Controversies’ with John Lloyd’s Ex-girlfriends
- Ruffa Gutierrez Reveals Why Relationship with John Lloyd Did Not Materialize