Timothy Bradley says Manny Pacquiao is worn out, tired and he can see wrinkles in his eyes.
The Filipino ring icon is primed for a fall when they meet on Sunday June 10, said Bradley.
But Pacquiao says he is rejuvenated in body as well as spirit.
Trainer Freddie Roach said that Pacquiao is in a much better place than he was before his last fight with Juan Manuel Marquez.
Manny has changed and the change has carried over into the gym.
While promoter Bob Arum has characterized Pacquiao’s life as ‘careening off the rails’ prior to his spiritual re-awakening.
Both boxers weighed in on Friday before a raucous crowd of about 4,000 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, where Pacquiao’s World Boxing Organization welterweight world title will be on the line.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Knock Out Timothy Bradley in a Rematch
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Freddie Roach Believes Timothy Bradley is Too Slow & Lacking in Power to Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao