Bea Alonzo has admitted she is no longer interested in finding her biological father.
She just leaves everything up to God if she and her dad are really meant to meet each other.
She prays that she could find her father but she’ll no longer go out of her way to do it.
Bea said, she got jealous when actress Angelica Panganiban has finally met her own dad.
She grew up without attending a single family day at school and how she always felt left out when her classmates talk about family days.
But Alonzo is grateful that her mom did not hesitate to raise her alone, even her mom had her at a very young age.
- Zanjoe Marudo is Ready to Love Again
- Angel Locsin has to Back Out in Playing Darna
- Pres. Rodrigo Dutere Urges Lawmakers to Listen to Gina Lopez Before Confirmation of Her Appointment
- What are the Qualities of Bea Alonzo that Gerald Anderson Love Most?
- Gerald Anderson’s Expensive Gift to Maja Salvador on Valentines Day