Jodi Sta. Maria keeps mum on her former hubby Pampi Lacson and Iwa Moto’s romance.
Sta. Maria announced her separation with Lacson in March 2011.
The actress kept silent when asked about her reaction to her husband’s relationship with Moto.
The “100 Days to Heaven” star, who is turning 29 on June 16
She said she would rather focus on her blessings and her son, Thirdy with Lacson.
After all her blessings, she is just paying it forward. Sta. Maria plans to celebrate her birthday by doing charity work.
Sta. Maria’s latest blessing comes in the form of a starring role in a new series under the Kapamilya network.
She is set to star in a new series with actor Richard Yap and child star Mutya Orquia.
- The Court Finds No Reason to Void Jodi Sta. Maria & Pampi Lacson’s Marriage
- Jodi Sta. Maria & Pampi Lacson Have a More Open Communication Line
- All is Well That Ends Well Between Jodi Sta. Maria & Iwa Moto
- Iwa Moto Clarifies She’s Not the Real Reason for Jodi Sta. Maria & Pampi Lacson’s Break-up
- Iwa Moto Reveals Jodi Sta Maria Allegedly Cheats on Pampi Lacson First With Her Boyfriend Mickey Ablan