Kris Aquino announces upcoming movie with Piolo Pascual.
Aquino is set to shoot ‘Undo’ with director Chito Roño. It is their third movie project since horror flicks ‘Feng Shui’ and ‘Sukob.’
She has been tagged the ‘Queen of Horror Movies’ of the country.
The Queen of All Media’s last film was the Metro Manila Film Festival entry ‘Segunda Mano’ wherein leading man Dingdong Dantes bagged Best Actor at the festival awards.
Kris also announced her teleserye, Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw, with Anne Curtis and Robin Padilla which will be aired in the next few months.
Meanwhile, Pascual’s romantic flick with lead actress Angelica Panganiban, ‘Every Breath You Take,’ is still showing in some theaters nationwide.
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla’s ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ Will Start in October
- Robin Padilla Climbs Mount Apo & Obliges Filipino to Plant Trees
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs off Allegations in Winning Best Actor Awards
- Kris Aquino Chooses Love Over Career for Mr. Right
- Marriage’s Annulment is Kris Aquino’s Christmas Wish