Yeng Constantino, the singer-composer said she’s thankful to have great friends in the show business.
Contantino’s friends from showbiz are actually the ones who helped her bounce back from depression.
The unexpected turns of her career, was actually a difficult time for her, Constantino shared.
Looking back at it, Constantino said that she couldn’t help but somehow regret her decision to keep mum about her true feelings about the unwanted changes she had to undergo.
When asked whether she is currently in a relationship, Constantino said, it is difficult for a showbiz personality like her, to be romantically involved with someone.
Constantino recently launched her 4th album (1st live album) entitled ‘Yeng Versions Live.’
- Quitting Showbiz Enters Jessy Mendiola’s Mind
- Sarah Geronimo Wants to Raise Future Children Just Like How Her Parents Guide Her
- The emergence of Nadine Lustre’s ‘Luster’ is the Beginning of a New Phase in Her Career
- Dingdong Dantes is Now Open to Career in Politics
- Coco Martin & Julia Montes will Confirm Relationship Anytime Soon?