Sharon was happy with the result of the grand finals of ‘The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition.’
Sharon Cuneta felt that the winner, Larry Martin, deserved to win the title, the first ‘Pinoy Biggest Loser’, after losing 101 lbs. in the whole duration of the competition.
Cuneta said, Martin really worked hard for the said competition.
She also knew that all of the finalists wanted to win and all five deserved to win.
But Martin serves as an inspiration for Sharon to continue her workout in order to lose more pounds and it hit her straight in her heart.
Sharon said her workout is continues because she’s going to do a movie soon with Star Cinema.
The movie is about a girl, working in a call center but it’s a family movie.
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account
- Derek Ramsay Stars in FPJ’s ‘Totoy Bato’
- Artist Accuses Movie Producers of ‘Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ of Using Costume Design without Permission
- Iza Calzado’s First ABS-CBN Project is Portraying a Role in MMK