Jessica Sanchez has no guaranteed album in her ‘Idol’ contract.
Sanchez’s signed contract, together with other American Idol contestants, does not offer an album deal for the contest runner-up, unlike in the past seasons.
Sanchez got the first runner-up, second to singer Phillip Phillips on the ‘Idol’ singing contest.
However, she could still be offered an album by 19 Recordings Inc., an ‘Idol’ affiliate which has first option to produce albums and recordings of the show’s alumni.
The legendary music executive Tommy Mottola also expressed interest to produce Sanchez’s first CD and this was already confirmed by Mottola’s wife, Thalia.
Mottola contributed to the success of some of music’s biggest names such as Mariah Carey, Gloria Estefan, Shakira, and even ‘Idol’ judge Jennifer Lopez.
R&B artist and record producer Akon is also ready to offer a record deal to Sanchez.
He expressed his admiration to Jessica, saying she is beyond the talent that is supposed to be there.
- Tommy Mottola is Confirmed to Work in the First Jessica Sanchez’s CD
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Charice Pempengco Says There Exists No Competition Between Her & Jessica Sanchez
- Charice Pempengco Says Jessica Sanchez is Expected to Shine Even Brighter in the Music Scene
- Record Producer Tommy Mottola Offers Jessica Sanchez a Recording Deal