Daniel Matsunaga, the Brazilian model turned actor says marrying his girlfriend Heart Evangelista may happen two years from now.
It’s not now because they’re focused with their work first.
Both have different nationality but Heart’s family approves of their relationship.
Daniel always meets with the actress family. They always have a family gathering, dinner and he always see them. They’re very nice, he said.
The hunk actor’s entire family has been in the country since September for his sister’s birthday.
His family has already met with the actress’s family many times and they dined at the Ongpauco family’s restaurant chain, ‘Barrio Fiesta’.
On the other hand, Daniel tried to learn the Filipino language.
He can not be left behind with the huge tide of Brazilian models coming into the country, embracing the Filipino culture.
The couple first met in the set of ‘Langit Sa Piling Mo’, the now defunct GMA-7 teleserye.
It starred Heart and Mark Herras. Daniel also hopes to work with Heart in another project but it depends on the GMA executives.
- Heart Evangelista Does Not Want to be Interviewed about ‘Break-up’
- Daniel Matsunaga Pleads for Privacy Amid Relationship Troubles With Erich Gonzales
- Heart Evangelista Considers Marrying Without Parents’ Approval
- Daniel Matsunaga Credits Kris Aquino
- Heart Evangelista Has No Expectations on Her Relationship With Chiz Escudero