Anne Curtis left the noontime program ‘It’s Showtime’ to pursue her Hollywood dream.
Curtis was chosen to do a ‘full-length’ role in a Hollywood film, after being chosen by a casting director.
The actress said she is leaving the country to pursue her dream, something that is challenging.
Curtis did not give further details but she assured her fans that she will come back soon.
Meanwhile, Curtis leaves ‘It’s Showtime’ and she emotionally bade goodbye to her the group.
- Derek Ramsay is Not Shown in ‘A Secret Affair’ Trailer
- Anne Curtis is About to End Her Month-long Stay in the US
- Anne Curtis is Now Shooting Her Hollywood Movie ‘Blood Ransom’
- It’s Possible that Jasmine Curtis-Smith Will Be In Love With a Girl
- Anne Curtis Will Like to Share Her Wedding with the Public