American Idol’s finalists Phillip Phillips’s kidney condition has allegedly worsened.
Phillips has skipped kidney surgery for the final week of the singing competition, despite being urged by doctors to go under the knife immediately.
Phillips condition is already taking its toll. His medication causes dry mouth and it has affected his singing.
The 19-year-old singer also missed the filming of the Ford commercials for American Idol.
Phillips and Jessica Sanchez made it to the Idol’s Top 2. Joshua Ledet was eliminated because he received the fewest votes.
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale
- Jessica Sanchez Will Face Off with Philip Philips in the ‘American Idol’ Finale
- Manny Pacquiao Wants to Show his Support for Jessica Sanchez
- Jessica Sanchez Will Come to Manila on September
- Jessica Sanchez Will Sing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Fight on Sunday