A special recognition was conferred by members of Congress to Shamcey Supsup on Tuesday for winning third runner-up in this year’s Miss Universe pageant.
Her mother Marcelina and boyfriend Lloyd Lee were also at the House of Representatives to support Supsup. much to the surprise of the beauty queen.
Lee, who just got out of the hospital after suffering from dengue, said he is very happy for Supsup’s latest achievement.
Miss Universe 2010 fourth runner-up Venus Raj and the Philippine Dragon Boat Team were the previous recipients of the Congress’ special citation.
A month ago, Manila councilors Josie Siscar and Danilo Victor Lacuna filed a resolution to congratulate Supsup for her achievement in the 2011 Miss Universe pageant.
- Venus Raj Goes For Shamceys’ Answer in Miss Universe Q&A Portion
- Venus Raj is Satistied with Shamcey’s Slot in 2011 Miss Universe
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Shamcey Supsup & Lloyd Lee Will Exchange Vows in December
- Venus Raj Becomes More Inspired to Work