Jessica Sanchez, the Filipino-Mexican-American singer is still in the running to become the next ‘American Idol.’
Sanchez sang ‘My All’ during ‘American Idol’ performance night.
Sanchez will face off with Phillip Phillips in the ‘Idol’ finale. Joshua Ledet was eliminated on Thursday.
This is the longest run for any contestant of Filipino descent on ‘Idol’ because Jessica is part of the Top 2.
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale
- Jessica Sanchez has been Struck with Sore Throat
- Manny Pacquiao Wants to Show his Support for Jessica Sanchez
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Phillip Phillips’s New Single is Already #2 on the Hot Digital Songs Chart