Herbert Bautista is not running for a senatorial seat in 2013.
Bautista is expressing his intention to run again as mayor of Quezon City.
He recently celebrated his 44th birthday and is currently on his first term as mayor of the city.
As of the moment, the actor-politician is not yet thinking about his opponent in the coming election.
Meanwhile, Bautista started his political career as the President of the Kabataang Barangay National Federation in the 80s.
He was then elected as councilor of Quezon City from 1992 to 1995.
And in 1995, he became the youngest vice mayor and was elected for three consecutive election years.
The local elections will be held on May 13, 2013.
- Herbert Bautista Tries to Build Friendship with Former Flame Kris Aquino
- Herbert Bautista Is The One Who Stops Pursuing Kris Aquino?
- Kris Aquino Decides For A New Short Hair Cut
- Kris Aquino Is No Longer In A Relationship With Herbert Bautista?
- Kris Aquino Considers Her Relationship With Herbert Bautista As Work In Progress