The Philippine Medical Association is an organization that supports the ‘Smoke Free Philippines’ campaign.
It appealed to Nora Aunor and other members of entertainment industry to be more responsible especially when it comes to the issue of smoking.
The appeal was made after the controversial cover of Yes magazine drew criticisms, where Nora Aunor posed, holding a cigarette.
People from show business, should be more conscious and aware that the mass media has high influence on the public, especially the youth.
- Solenn Heussaff Cited Reproductive Health Bill as a More Urgent Issue
- Nora Aunor Has Humbly Issued an Apology for Her Supposed ‘Harmless’ Photo
- Nora Aunor Vows to Promote the ‘Smoke-free Philippines’ Campaign
- Nora Aunor’s Photo Can Convey a Bad Image of Artists?
- Nora Aunor is Now Living a Simple Life in a Simple Home