After his successful bout with Miguel Cotto on Sunday, Floyd Mayweather insisted that he wanted a Pacquiao-Mayweather showdown.
Mayweather said that now is the right right for them to square up for the fight because the world wants to see it.
Mayweather won against Miguel Cotto in a bruising battle on points in Las Vegas on May 6.
He tried to make the Pacquiao fight but it did not work, so Mayweather fought Miguel Cotto and gave their fans a great fight.
After the fight, he said that Cotto is the toughest guy he ever fought.
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Miguel Cotto is the Toughest Guy He Ever Fought
- Possible Fight Between Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez May Happen on May 5
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- Sarah Geronimo Says There Is No Right Time For Love
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather