Miss Angola and Miss Universe 2011 winner, Leila Lopes, allegedly used false documents to enter and win a qualifying contest in England.
Lopes was allowed to participate in a Miss Angola competition for Angolan citizens living in the UK but Miss Angola has never lived outside of Angola.
Her documents were said to have been falsified, identifying Lopes as a student of Business Management at a British school, enabling her to enter and win the contest there.
- Miss Universe 2011 is Allegedly Using Fake Documents to Enter the Pageant
- Shamcey Supsup Decides to Answer the Question in English
- Lea Salonga Does Not Write Her Question for Miss Angola
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo
- Dayanara Torres Always Dreams about Joining Miss Universe