As her career progresses, Angelica Panganiban said she intends to continue confusing her audience.
This was during the press conference for Panganiban’s latest film ‘Every Breath U Take.’
The actress has been recognized as a sexy star, a dramatic actress and a comedienne.
She was nominated for Best Drama Actress and Best Comedy Actress at the 24th Philippine Movie Press Club (PMPC) Star Awards for TV in 2009.
She was ranked the sixth sexiest woman in the country by men’s magazine FHM in 2010 and in 2011, was awarded for her comedic role in the film ‘Here Comes the Bride’ at the 42nd Guillermo Box-Office Awards and the 8th ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards for Movies.
In the horror film ‘Segunda Mano,’ she was nominated as Movie Supporting Actress of the Year in the 28th Star Awards for Movies early this year.
With her current new TV drama series, Panganiban said she feels pressured to double her effort in portraying ‘serious roles,’ since she has become identified with her comedienne persona on ‘Banana Split.’
Panganiban is scheduled to star in Star Cinema’s ‘Every Breath U Take’ alongside actor Piolo Pascual.
- Piolo Pascual Reveals his Plans to Settle Down
- Angelica Panganiban is Seen Crying while Avoiding Interviews
- Angelica Panganiban has not Issued Any Statement Regarding Rumors Linking Her to John Lloyd
- Piolo Pascual & Angelica Panganiban’s ‘Every Breath U Take’ will Premiere Tonight at SM Megamall
- Derek Ramsay Insists that No Third Party is Involved in the Break-up