Derek Ramsay regrets that he will no longer do the movie slated for him and Bea Alonzo.
But Ramsay understands and respects Star Cinema’s decision.
The remake of ‘Totoy Bato’ will make up for his shelved project at ABS-CBN.
Derek said, he’s nervous because it’s an FPJ classic.
He will going to watch all his films to prepare for it but he’ll try to add a little of his own style to the role.
Meanwhile, TV5 has big plans for Derek as they gear up their programming for the balance of the year.
Derek is perfect as host of the reality show, ‘The Amazing Race Philippines’ and the coverage of the Olympics.
- Derek Ramsay May Represent TV5 as Broadcaster in Olympic Games
- Jason Gainza Has a Challenging Project
- Kris Aquino Wants to See Son Bimby & Ryzza Mae Perform
- Angelica Panganiban Comments on Predictions About Her Relationship with John Lloyd Cruz
- Angelica Panganiban Initiates the Break-up With Derek Ramsay