Beauty queen and host Venus Raj, went for 2011 Miss Universe 3rd runner-up, Shamcey Supsup’s answer in the question and answer portion.
Raj would definitely answer the same way as Supsup did, if the same question was asked to her. She would not change her religion for someone she loves.
Supsup was asked by judge Vivica Fox if she would change her religion to marry the one she loves. Supsup said, if the person loves her, he should love her God.
On the other hand, it’s only now that Raj realizes that she had a mistake in answering her question in 2010 Miss Universe Pageant. Raj said she would have answered it differently. She finished 4th runner-up in the said pageant.
- Shamcey Supsup Says there’s No Competition Between Her & Venus
- Shamcey Supsup has Developed an ‘Attitude’?
- Shamcey Supsup Receives Special Recognition from Members of Congress
- Venus Raj is Satistied with Shamcey’s Slot in 2011 Miss Universe
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant