Lea Salonga revealed that she did not write the question for Miss Angola Leila Lopes in the question-and-answer portion of the Miss Universe 2011 competition.
Salonga said, the question was written by the Miss Universe organizers then assigned to the judges. All the questions were pre-written and each judge is assigned one.
Salonga was one of the judges of the 60th Miss Universe pageant and was assigned to ask a question to Miss Angola.
Salonga’s question was, if she could change one of her personal characteristics, which one would it be and why?
Lopes replied, that she thanks God that she’s very well satisfied with the way God created her and she would not change a thing.
Lopes considers herself a woman with inner beauty and has principles.
She has acquired many wonderful principles from her family and plans to follow this through the rest of her life.
Lopes is the 2011 Miss Universe and the Philippines’ Shamcey Supsup gets the 3rd runner-up slot.
- Lea Salonga is One of the Judges of 2011 Miss Universe
- Aga Muhlach Will Return to ABS-CBN for a New Project
- Miss Universe 2011 Winner is Allegedly Using False Documents?
- Miss Universe 2011 is Allegedly Using Fake Documents to Enter the Pageant
- Venus Raj is Satistied with Shamcey’s Slot in 2011 Miss Universe