Shamcey Supsup, reigning Bb. Pilipinas-Universe, won third runner-up in the 60th Miss Universe pageant on Tuesday at Credicard Hall in Sau Paolo, Brazil.
Judge Vivica A. Fox asked Supsup the question, would she change her religious beliefs to marry the person that she loves? Why or why not?
Supsup replied that if she had to change her religious beliefs, she would not marry the person that she loves because the first person she loves is God, who created her. She has her faith, her principles and this is what makes her who she is. And if that person loves her, he should also love his God.
Supsup topped the online fan ranking during the question and answer portion but she placed second in the online ranking for the evening gown competition.
Shamcey Supsup 25, is from General Santos City which is also the hometown of Filipino boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.
She’s an architecture graduate from the University of the Philippines who topped the 2010 Architect Licensure Examination and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Shamcey Supsup’s Mom Does Not Favor of Daughter Entering Into Showbiz
- Venus Raj is Satistied with Shamcey’s Slot in 2011 Miss Universe
- Lea Salonga Does Not Write Her Question for Miss Angola
- Shamcey Supsup Wins as 3rd Runner-up in the 60th Miss Universe Pageant
- Shamcey Supsup Makes it to the Top 5 in Miss Universe