Actress Angel Locsin condoled with the family of her rumored boyfriend, Phil Younghusband, whose mother passed away last Saturday.
Susan Younghusband, 49, was rushed to a hospital but died of a heart attack on Saturday. James and Phil were training with the rest of the Philippine Football Team Azkals in Bacolod.
Susan left three children James, Phil and Keri.
Their friends and relatives paid their last respects to Mrs. Younghusband at Funenaria Paz in Sucat, Parañaque. They want to keep the wake private.
Some months ago, Phil said his mom is already a friend of Locsin. His mother loves Angel and really really likes her.
- James’ Girlfriend Confirms Phil is in Love with Angel Locsin
- Azkals’ Team Lands on the Top Trends on Twitter After Winning Versus Nepal
- James Younghusband & Fiona Faulkner have Called it Quits
- Phil & James Younghusband’s Priority Now is Youngest Sister Keri
- Phil Younghusband Has No Plans of Entering Showbiz