The representative of Colombia in the upcoming Miss Universe pageant is reprimanded for not wearing underwear.
A picture that suggests that she is not wearing underwear is published by a local newspaper in Brazil.
The 22-year-old Catalina Robayo allegedly made the rounds during official appearances, wearing skirts without underclothes.
Miss Universe Organization, was reportedly surprised after learning about the incident.
There were other girls in short dresses which was a little concerning, but when she saw the picture on the front page, she was surprised.
But Robayo said she was wearing underwear. The supervisor talked to the contestants to dress properly.
- Is KC Concepcion’s Sister Has a Fighting Chance to be the Next Miss U?
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Dayanara Torres Always Dreams about Joining Miss Universe
- Maxine Medina Leaves Manila for a Vacation in Brunie
- Dayanara Torres Talks About Break-up With Aga Muhlach