Actor Bembol Roco joins Nora Aunor in TV5’s television drama series, ‘Sa Ngalan ng Ina’.
Direk Mario O’Hara requested the TV5 production team to include Bembol Roco in the cast of ‘Ngalan ng Ina’, along with Nora Aunor and Christopher de Leon.
This is a reunion project of Nora Aunor and Bembol Roco after 27 years, who were in the cast of ‘Merika’ in 1984.
Nora and Bembol also worked together in the movie, ‘Tatlong Taong Walang Diyos’, in the critically acclaimed film also directed by Direk Mario O’Hara in 1976.
- Nora Aunor Is Willing to Do a Documentary Film of Her Life
- Piolo Pascual’s Soap ‘Padre de Pamilya’ is Renamed ‘Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig’
- Nora Aunor Offers Help to Cristopher de Leon if He Runs in Congress
- Nora Aunor’s Photo Can Convey a Bad Image of Artists?
- Nora Aunor’s ‘Sa Ngalan Ng Ina’ will Replace ‘Bangis’