Actress-dancer Giselle ‘G’ Toengi plans to take another role, as Viva Entertainment producer.
Toengi graduated with a degree in Communications, Film, and Theater
from the University of California.
She is thankful that Viva is giving her an opportunity not just as a talent but also to utilize what she has learned in school.
Toengi stayed in the United States for over 10 years and now she is excited to make her showbiz comeback and work in the entertainment production process of making films.
Toengi was part of ABS-CBN’s ‘It’s Showtime’ as guest judge.
- Estranged Wife of Gabby Concepcion Signs Management Contract with Viva
- Derek Ramsay is Not Shown in ‘A Secret Affair’ Trailer
- Andi Eigenmann’s Relationship With Jake Ejercito Has Stayed Strong
- Vhong Navarro is Atracted to His Girlfriend’s Simple Personality
- Anne Curtis is About to End Her Month-long Stay in the US