Princess Snell denies rumor that she’s expecting a child sired by Sarangani representative Manny Pacquiao.
Snell is a ‘StarStruck V alumna, feels sorry to the boxer’s boxer’s wife, Jinkee Pacquiao. She is likewise confident because because the rumor is not true.
She related having received a random text message from someone, asking her if she’s pregnant.
The ‘Survivor Philippines’ celebrity avenger and the pound-for-pound king were first romantically linked to each other last year after a rumor surfaced that he gave her a car and a condo unit.
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- Jason Francisco & Melai Cantiveros Tie the Knot in Gensan Church