Andi Eigenmann and her ex-boyfriend Albie Casiño’s rift will not be resolved anytime soon.
The two reportedly gave each other the cold shoulder during a recent chance encounter. Albie purportedly did not see her at the time.
Meanwhile, the actor apparently has not apologized to Andi after their controversial split.
He also remains non-committal about his alleged paternity to the latter’s daughter, Adrianna Gabrielle.
But Andi said if Albie asks for forgiveness, she will accept it and she’s open for her daughter to meet her father.
It’s for the good of her child.
Andi will be part of a Kapamilya drama series with Iza Calzado, Gabby Concepcion, and her newest leading man, Jake Cuenca.
- Jake Cuenca Reveals the Reason of His Network Transfer
- Jake Cuenca Plans to Try Out for the Phil National Football Team
- Gabby Concepcion & Cristine Reyes’ Trailer Has Drawn Over a Million Views
- Gabby Concepcion is Going to be a Father Again
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual