Timothy Bradley is a difficult fight for Manny Pacquiao, says Juan Manuel Marquez.
Marquez believes Pacquiao, will have a difficult time beating the American boxer because Bradley is just as quick, if not quicker than Pacquiao.
Pacquiao thrives on speed and agility and dominate bigger but slower opponents. He’s also vulnerable when pitted against a fighter with similar speed like Bradley.
Marquez also fears that if Pacquiao loses to the Bradley, people will no longer be interested to see a 4th Pacquiao-Marquez fight.
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Bob Arum Believes that Manny Pacquiao is Robbed of His Title
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday