The Filipino stars have joined calls to support the Filipina-Mexican Jessica Sanchez, after the dramatic ‘save’ of the 16-year old American idol contestant.
Sanchez got the lowest number of votes in this week’s elimination round and almost ended her journey on the ‘American Idol.’
But Judges Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez scrambled to the stage and announced that they have agreed to use their ‘one save’ and keep Sanchez on the show.
It jolted Sanchez’s Filipino supporters in the US and they vowed to actively vote for her until the finals.
Local artists and personalities in the country, have also expressed their support for the powerhouse singer.
- Thia Megia & Finalists of AI Stage a Concert at Araneta Coliseum
- Jessica Sanchez Fights a Good Battle in ‘American Idol’
- Local Artists are Not Thrilled when Phillip Phillips Wins as American Idol
- Jessica Sanchez’s Fans Want her to Stay in the AI Competition
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos