Singer-actress Lea Salonga was selected as one of the judges in the 60th Miss Universe Pageant to be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Tony Award-winning singer, together with six others will be the judges of the pageant, according to Paula Shugart, the Miss Universe Organization President.
The other judges are the racing driver Paula Shugart, journalist Connie Chung, supermodel Isabeli Fontana, actresses Vivica Fox and Adrienne Maloof, and Miss Universe 2003 Amelia Vega.
The hosts of the event will be Andy Cohen and Natalie Morales. They will be joined by Jeannie Mai and Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessy.
Fans are allowed to vote for their favorite contestant through an online poll and the winner of the online voting will have an automatic slot in semi-finals.
The Miss Universe beauty pageant will be shown on ABS-CBN on September 13.
- Lea Salonga Does Not Write Her Question for Miss Angola
- Aga Muhlach Will Return to ABS-CBN for a New Project
- Lea Salonga is Rumored to have Separated with Husband Chien
- Miss Universe Bet Shamcey Supsup is Given the All-Star Sendoff
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017