After a six-week display, Kate Middleton’s wedding gown got more than 350,000 visitors who went to the Buckingham Palace to see the dress.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding gown, which was tailored by Sarah Burton, at Alexander McQueen has only one month left for the public to get a glimpse.
The exhibit and tour will close down on Oct. 3, where some 500,000 more visitors are expected to have filed by the gown.
- Kate’s Wedding Dress will be Displayed in Public
- Kate Middleton Gives Birth to Healthy Baby
- Shalani Soledad’s Personal Vows’ to Roman Romulo ‘You’re My Home, My Happiness’
- The Buckingham Palace Discloses that Kate’s Wedding Gown is on Public Display
- US President Obama & First Lady Visit Buckingham Palace