The film ‘Thelma’ had a successful red-carpet premiere night last Sunday.
There were several showbiz personalities including ‘Thelma’ lead star Maja Salvador’s closest friends like Kim Chiu, Denise Laurel, and Kakai Bautista, who joined the cast and crew in great event.
Meanwhile, Salvador’s alleged boyfriend, Matteo Gudicelli, failed to show up at the red carpet event.
The film’s lead star Maja Salvador, who was overwhelmed by the support of the movie goers, was sincerely thankful to the public.
Paul Soriano,the movie director was also grateful for the wonderful outcome of the movie’s premiere.
Toni Gonzaga, together with her whole family were also present to give their support to Soriano and to the whole cast of ‘Thelma.’
- Maja Salvador is Not Worried in Portraying Support Roles
- Maja Salvador Knows it Takes a While Before She Can Play a Lead Role Again
- The Fistfight Between Coco Martin & Matteo Guidicelli Does Not Help ‘Thelma’
- Matteo Guidicelli Expresses His Apology
- Maja Salvador Admits Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli