Manny Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach will finally meet today.
Manny’s trainer arrived four days ago and they would see each other today to map out how their training camp go.
Pacquiao is set to go to Baguio City on April 16, to pitch camp at the Pines City.
Freddie Roach and the team of Amir Khan International will also have to go to Baguio sometime next week.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao is currently with his family: wife Jinkee and children in General Santos City where they spend the Holy Week.
- Manny Pacquiao Misses the Work-out on Wednesday
- British Boxer Khan Advises Manny Pacquiao to Think of Retiring Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- The Pacquiao-Rios Fight Can Be Described as Hungry Lions in Collision