Francine Prieto, the radio host confirmed that she and her co-host Bobby Yan recently broke up.
Prieto said that she is now starting to move on from their failed relationship.
A third party was involved on Prieto’s part that caused their untimely break-up.
Prieto finds it hard now, to work with Yan in their radio show in dzMM ‘KaDate’, with their current status.
Prieto said she is keeping her doors open for the possibility of a new romance, although she’s still recovering from her heartbreak.
- Nancy Castiglione Says She’s Not the Third party in Vicki-Hayden Break-up
- The Missing Team-up of Francine Prieto & Bobby Yan in ‘Ka Date’
- Melissa Ricks Confirms Split-up with Jake Cuenca
- Jacklyn Jose Experiences Being the 3rd Party in a Relationship
- It has Been Arjo Atayde’s Dream to Work with Erich Gonzales