Singer Zsa Zsa Padilla once again disproves rumors that her life partner Dolphy is dead on Wednesday morning.
The false report claimed that Dolphy was rushed to a hospital on Tuesday night but passed away at 9:55 PM due to heart failure.
Last December, the Comedy King was first rumored to have already passed away and Dolphy himself addressed the same issue.
Since then, every month Dolphy is rumored to have passed away.
Padilla said she has been posting pictures of Dolphy since she got back from the US and they went to Hizon’s the other night.
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death
- Vic Sotto Has Already Proposed Marriage to Pauleen Luna?
- Manny Pangilinan Pays for Dolphy’s Hospital Bills
- Malacañang Declares Today as National Day of Remembrance for Dolphy
- Dolphy’s Death Comes 15 Days Before His 84th Birthday