Director Paul Soriano said that he never deceived her girlfriend Toni Gonzaga.
He never courted actress Maja Salvador and that they never went out on a date while doing a movie ‘Thelma’.
He made the revelation after reports surfaced linking him to Salvador, the lead star of his newest film.
Soriano also admitted that he was upset by the rumors.
In spite of the intrigues, Soriano said making ‘Thelma’ was still worth it because it is really a good film.
It is a story about the life of a runner, that will hit theaters on September 7.
During the interview Soriano also took the chance to ask Gonzaga on when will she be ready to settle down but the actress obviously got nervous and jokingly answered ‘later’.
- Maja Salvador’s ‘Thelma’ Has a Successful Premiere Night
- Paul Soriano Considers Wedding with Toni Gonzaga As His Next Project
- Maja Salvador’s Film ‘Thelma’ Wins Abroad
- Maja Salvador is Not Worried in Portraying Support Roles
- The Fistfight Between Coco Martin & Matteo Guidicelli Does Not Help ‘Thelma’