Actor-comedian Vhong Navarro has shared his excitement to work again with action star Robin Padilla in the upcoming sitcom, ‘Todomax.’
The two actors had first worked together in the defunct sitcom, ‘Pwedeng-pwede,’ which paved the way to Vhong’s success in show business.
Padilla has also extended his enthusiasm to work with Navarro in another project. He also said that he’s happy to see Navarro, making his own name in showbiz.
The cast of ABS-CBN’s ‘Todomax’ is already preparing for the show that will be aired soon. Comedienne Pokwang will also be a part of the show.
- Angel Locsin Remains Loyal to ABS-CBN
- Working with Angel Locsin is Dream Come True for Vhong Navarro
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla Reunited in ‘Kailagan Koy Ikaw’ Teleserye?
- Angel Locsin Joins Robin Padilla and Vhong Navarro in ‘Toda Max’
- Robin Padilla’s ‘Toda Max’ is Now the No. 1 Sitcom in the Country