Judy Ann Santos, the new show host of ‘Junior MasterChef: Pinoy Edition’ sees the possibility of working again, in a project with actor Piolo Pascual.
The actress said that working with Piolo again, with a good project is a good idea.
The Juday and Piolo tandem was once a very popular love team, in projects like ‘Bakit ‘Di Totohanin’ and ‘Till There Was You.’ The two also had their 2006 movie, ‘Don’t Give Up on Us.’
- KC Concepcion Shares That Her Heartaches & Trials Are All Compensated
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Judy Ann Santos Does Not See Herself Working with Piolo Pascual
- Judy Ann Santos Takes Action to Protect Sharon Cuneta’s Twitter Outburst
- Judy Ann Santos Shows Off her New Slim Figure