Superstar Nora Aunor will formally start taping TV5’s mini-series ‘Sa Ngalan Ng Ina’ on August 22.
The actress will portray a Cory Aquino-like character as governor of the province.
Actress Eugene Domingo will play the role of her combative younger sister while Alwyn Uytingco, Eula Caballero, Edgar Allan Guzman and Nadine Samonte are playing the character of her children.
Actor Christopher de Leon is Nora’s opponent in the story with whom she also has a romantic back story, just like in real life scene.
- Nora Aunor is Eager to Meet Vilma Santos While Taping Mini-Series in Taal
- Nora Aunor & Christopher de Leon are Lead Stars in ‘Sa Ngalan ng Ina’
- Nora Aunor Bonds with Son Ian de Leon in Mini-series
- Nora Aunor Wishes to See Vilma Santos While Taping in Batangas
- Nora Aunor Is Willing to Do a Documentary Film of Her Life