People are sure, actor Ian de Leon is excited to be acting together with his parents Nora Aunor and Christopher de Leon.
The three will star in television mini-series ‘Sa Ngalan Ng Ina.’
It was already a long time when they did the movie ‘I Love You Mama, I Love You Papa’ for Regal Films.
Ian replaces Ryan Agoncillo, who is very busy with ‘Talentadong Pinoy’, Eat Bulaga and the movie, ‘My Househusband’ with wife Judy Ann Santos.
The TV5’s mini-series is Nora and Boyet’s reunion with Director Mario O’Hara. The other cast are Edu Manzano, Eugene Domingo, Rosanna Roces, Nadine Samonte and Alwyn Uytingco.
- Nora Aunor will Start Taping ‘Sa Ngalan Ng Ina’
- Nora Aunor Is Willing to Do a Documentary Film of Her Life
- Nora Aunor is Eager to Meet Vilma Santos While Taping Mini-Series in Taal
- Nora Aunor Still Conquers the Hearts of Fans
- Piolo Pascual’s Soap ‘Padre de Pamilya’ is Renamed ‘Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig’