Actress Julia Montes said she plans to build a new house for her family.
Having a new house for her family before the year ends, is one of Montes’ biggest dreams.
Montes was given a big break after she starred in ABS-CBN’s hit TV series ‘Mara Clara’ with Kathryn Bernardo.
Montes is now a part of a teen-show titled ‘Growing Up.’ She just finished her movie project ‘Way Back Home’ under Star Cinema, also with Kathryn Bernardo.
- Sam Concepcion is Predicted the Country’s Next Leading Man
- Kathryn Bernardo & Julia Montes Make a Headline in their ‘Way Back Home’ Premiere
- Julia Montes Buys New House for Family
- Diego Loyzaga is the First in the Roster of Showbiz Newcomers Who Got Recognized in 2011
- Julia Montes is Coco Martin’s Leading Lady