Award-winning actress Cherry Pie Picache is excited to be back on primetime television with her upcoming series, ‘My Binondo Girl.’
Picache is thankful and she really misses appearing on primetime. She told this during press conference for the romantic comedy series top billed by young actress Kim Chiu.
Picache’s last primetime show is ABS-CBN’s defunct television series ‘Noah’ with hunk actor Piolo Pascual.
Picache will play the character of Margaret dela Vega, in ‘My Binondo Girl’.
Aside from ‘My Binondo Girl,’ Picache is also part of an indie movie, ‘Isda.’
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Cebuano Star ‘Chen Sy’ is Happy with Viewers’ Positive Response in ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Liz Uy’s Sister is Part of ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Shaina Magdayao Confirms that She & Piolo Pascual Hang Out
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements