After her so-called controversial breakup with actor and long-time on-screen partner Gerald Anderson last year, Kim Chiu said she is now willing to fall in love again.
The actress said the color of her heart, now is pinkish red.
Chiu added that it is not true that she is not entertaining suitors because she is still hopes to get back together with Anderson.
The actress also dismissed speculations that she is still in pain after she talked about her past relationship with Anderson.
As of this time, Chiu is busy taping for her comeback television series, ‘My Binondo Girl,’ which will have its pilot episode on August 22 on ABS-CBN.
- Gerald Anderson Thinks He’s Mature Now to Give ‘Love Advice’ to Sarah Geronimo
- Kim Chiu is No Longer Romantically Interested in Gerald Anderson
- Kim Chiu is Touched by Xian Lim’s Composed Song
- Xian Lim Considers an Opportunity to be Kim Chiu’s Leading Man
- Jessy Mendiola Plays Opposite Gerald Anderson in ‘Budoy’